Premier Cercle Index du Forum Premier Cercle
Bienvenue à la ville basse de Shattrath.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[PDF] I Am The Living Christ: Teachings Of Jesus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Premier Cercle Index du Forum -> HRP -> Blabla courant
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fabrcael

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 12:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] I Am The Living Christ: Teachings Of Jesus Répondre en citant

I Am the Living Christ: Teachings of Jesus
by Peter Mt Shasta

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Am the Living Christ: Teachings of Jesus

The teachings of Jesus Christ, updated in light of the Gnostic texts and the ancient teachings of the Far East--teachings that originated thousands of years prior to the Christian era--brought to the West by the trade caravans that passed back and forth between India and the Mediterranean. Jesus gave the essence of these teachings in simple allegories that the West could understand. This new interpretation accentuates the emphasis Jesus placed on finding the Light within--which he called the Father--and his frequent use of I AM, the name of God as given by Moses.

There is no more poignant guideline for these tumultuous times than this simple yet powerful message. Jesus gave the ancient yet modern message when he said: You are Gods--Sons and Daughters of the Living God!

I Am the Living Christ: Teachings of Jesus Peter Mt Shasta
I Am the Living Christ: Teachings of Jesus audio book

171bf2437f

[PDF] Monument to and History of the Mingo Indians; Facts and Traditions About This Tribe, Their Wars, Chiefs, Camps, Villages and Trails: Monument ... Valley of West Virginia (Classic Reprint)READ BOOK Saving Belzadar: An action-packed journey into a fantastical world filled with mystical creatures, endearing heroes, and sinister villains.[PDF] An Introduction to Criminal PsychologyIt's a Man's, Man's, World, But... Slava KozakovDisney Baby Shapes All Around download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK The Cleansing - A Mayan Vengeance Story: The Zeb Dalton MiliTech Thrillers (Zeb Dalton Bookshelf Book 2)Deliver Us From Evil download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Never Told SonnyCortina: The Story of Ford's Best-seller Graham RobsonZensational Stories: Volume 1 Rahul Karn

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 12:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Premier Cercle Index du Forum -> HRP -> Blabla courant Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation